Sunday, September 9, 2012

dance party

we had a dance party in my class this past friday. oh my heck these kids kill me. i love them so much!!!! they all make me laugh so hard! please fall in love with them, as i have done so quickly!

gouda and daniellia are jammin to chris breezy! LOVIN IT! look at those hips!

this song came on and they LOVED IT! hahahahah notice them trying to sing it and their mouths know the words they are trying to say it but they dont fully know english so it comes out slurred. they are do cute. this is daniella, gouda, and demonte

this is ema, and i found out she LOVED katy perry... like LOVES her. hahahahah she was singing like you wouldnt believe! im sad i pulled out my camera at the tail end of it. 
what can i say? i am an awkward, proud parent who wants everyone to appreciate these videos as much as i do. i wish you all could meet them! they are so adorable and i love them so much! they can be stinkers at times but nothing compared to how awesome they are at the same time!


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!
    I love these kids so much already.
    I thought they were adorable of the pictures you have posted of them but these videos are freaking classic!
    I love kids and I wish I was there.
    The first video of them dancing to chris brown hahahahahahah i died that little girl in the back right corner is like doing the pin drop hahahahahahaha i'm so glad you posted these. tell them one of your good friends from america thinks they are hilarious. you should make a shout out for me and film it and post it on here I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ali, you have no idea how hilarious they really are! i love them so much... a shout out is coming YOUR WAY :)

    ReplyDelete