Friday, September 21, 2012

keeping up...

goodness. is seems like we are always doing something... until we aren't. our schedule goes as follows....

-8:30 breakfast. aka, i wake up 2 minutes before, throw on some clothes, and go eat.

-we come home after being at breakfast and this is the time when i work out (sometimes), do my lesson plans, and when we have meetings. 
-1:30 is lunch
-3:15-7:30 school time for the little kiddiess
-8:00 din din
-free time the rest of the night. because of the time change this is typically when i skype people so i get way happy and excited. 

but, as you can see i have some down time throughout the day and into the night. so i have been watching a lot of movies i have missed from home and mostly i have been able to play catch up on my tv shows... some i  am more then embarrassed to say i love them, but oh well! if any of you have ANY suggestions, please let me know. i am caught up with all but 1 of my shows below, so let me know some good ones!
my all time, most guilty pleasure ever. EXPLANATION: i love to hate them. i love watching them be dramatic and adding my own commentary to their awfulness! i wish people could watch it with jaclyn and i, you would die at the funny things  we say about them. 
if no one has watched dexter, you should get on that STAT! its so good! kind of gruesome, but so good. if you like CSI types of shows, this will hook you quick!
ahhh modern family! i love this show. i mostly watch it cause when i watch it, it reminds me of how my family and i would always watch it together and so when i watch it, i laugh harder at certain parts because i know exactly where my family would laugh if they were watching it!

parks and rec, my first love. i love this show so much. there are not words to describe how hilarious i think this show is. it takes a few episodes to get the hang of the characters, but oh my goodness. it KILLS me! ely and i were obsessed with this show before i left so i hope he is still watching it. season 5 came out last night, whoop whoop!
and lastly friends. oldy, but goodie.  i can always count on this show for a good laugh and a warm heart. classic humor, mild drama, HILARIOUS characters... it makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!
    I want you to watch:
    1. Pretty Little Liars (Season 1&2 are on Netflix.)
    2. How I met your mother (6 seasons on Netflix)
    3. Vampire Diaries (3 seasons on Netflix)

    Those are my top three right now and I'm still in the middle of all of them.
    you better watch them.
    I think you would like how I met your mother the best out of the three so start with that one. You will fall in love.

    ReplyDelete