Thursday, September 13, 2012

cold & my favorite children.

oh hey. this is me. on a walk we went on at like...7ish. its september and i am dressed in winter clothes. yes. it is THAT cold here. 

proud of myself putting these bad boys to work here. 

------------
i know none of you guys even care, but i am going to write about some of my most memorable kids in my classes so far.... try to enjoy as much as i do :)

this is lukas. hes one of  my favorites. hes in the older group of kids. he is 9 years old and WAYY too cool for school. well, he acts like it. he tries to pretend that hes annoyed and bored out of his mind but every once in a while he slips and has the time of his life. he loves hearing about america. he loves the stories i tell him about my brothers ely and sam playing sports. he kills me!

these are my 4-6 year olds. well, some of them got cut out but they are so cute! i did a lesson and we read a book about a family that went camping so for our activity we made a fort and told ghost stories!!! they loved it!

meet lera and karina. so cute. lera can be out of control at times but she's such a diva and fashionista. she loves looking cute and i always compliment her outfits so she is always showing me the details of her outfits everyday. so hilarious. karina (right) is beautiful. her eyes just swallow me up with every word she says. she is so precious and petite. she is very artistic and loves when i give her more details to draw in her pictures. they are best friends and do everything the other one does. so adorable!

believe it or not, this is the best picture i could get of armandas. he kills me and has so much energy! he is soooo silly and loves calling me the other teachers name cause i make a big deal about how silly he is and how my name is STEVIE! he loves it. every day he comes up and gives me a big smile and says "hi teeechuu steee-veee" while he is smiling the hugest smile ever. i love him!


this is meela. she is beautiful! so pretty! and shes only 8. shes sooo nice and so shy but she loves me so much. she always comes up and just sits by me and watches my every move. she is soooo cute. 

urgh. nedus. my enemy. he is such a puke, but i love him. he is soo cute. him and his twin sister are both in my class and they are so hard to control but i cant help to love his eyes. when he is being an angel i love him so much but when he isnt....... heaven help me.

simon. oh man. he was such a sweetheart at the first of the semester but as he is getting used to us, he is taking a turn for the worst now and again. he is such a people pleaser. all he wants is to be loved and praise. if its not perfect, he flips out and wants to give up. his and nedus are trouble makers and in the same class..... ah! i am praying for tolerance every day with simon and nedus. 

this is moze. he is by far my favorite. i love him so much! he is 10 years old and so smart. he is simons older brother. ahhh i love him. he is so awesome. he loves soccer and always is saying things to me about how he scored a goal and other things like that. he is in the class with all the trouble makers and the one who has a hard time, danielos (pictured below) he takes him under his wing and helps me with him without me even asking. whenever one of the kids will say something funny, or something that doesnt make sense in english moze and i always make eye contact and giggle. him and i have such a good relationship and i love him very much.

hahahahha oh danielos...... he is CRAZY!!!!!!! he throws his body around like he has no control. the kids love him because he is the class clown who would rather then do anything but sit still. you have to have you eyes on him CONSTANTLY or else there is no telling what he will do.... the other day i took my eye off him  for literally 15seconds while i was helping one of the other kids in my class with something and i looked up and he was on a chair and was eating sheet-rock.... WHAT THE HECK!? then the next day i was coloring and he hasnt said anything for a little bit so i looked at him... oh dont even worry... he was eating a red crayon. literally chewing up a crayon. i was trying so hard not to die of laughter cause seriously i dont know what to do with this kid. hahahah he makes me laugh so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment