Sunday, September 9, 2012

missing

 i have loved my time being here in lithuania. i truly have. i feel like i have needed this and it came at the absolute perfect time for me in my life. i am so blessed. i wake up everyday and experience something new everyday! i love it so much. the one part that stinks is not having you guys here to share it with me!!!! there are times when i see something, and someone specific will pop into my head and im like, dang ____ would so love what is happening right now! it kind of sucks sometimes! 
i miss my friends and all the fun we have before i left. i have really good friends and when something happens to me and i need quick advice, its hard because i have to wait for them to be able to skype with me and tell me what i should do! same with my family. sometimes when i have a hard day, its hard to not be able to just call my mom, dad, ely or sam to just be a complainer for ten minutes. it has helped me to "suck it up" and figure things out by myself. 
i also miss cade and matt a lot lately. they are such big parts in my life and my all time, most BEST friends ever. (yes i am teaching kids to SPEAK english here, not proper grammar...) hahaha but i wish i was able to see everything with them and they have a love/hate relationship with my emails because i email them cool picures of where i go and they get mad that they arent able to see what i am seeing along with me. i guess when they finally get home, we will all spend all of our money and go on a tour of both their missions and all the places i will have been by the time they are home hahahah. 
anyways, i thought i would let you all know how much i love and miss you and i will start taking appointments now with dinner and lunch dates (you're paying) to catch up once i am home. yes, its true... i still have 4 months to go but im assuming time slots will run out fast :)
have a good week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment